Located in Quail Corners South, Renown Health X-Ray & Imaging – South McCarran provides northern Nevada with the latest technological advances in diagnostic imaging. Board-certified radiologists and highly skilled licensed technologists work collaboratively to provide exceptional x-ray and imaging services, including mammography and whole breast ultrasound.
Additionally, all locations are accredited by the American College of Radiology, meaning they have undergone a rigorous review process to ensure they meet nationally accepted standards.
Note: This location is closed from 12 - 1 pm for lunch.
- CT scans
- X-rays for walk-ins and by appointment
- Automated whole breast ultrasound
- 3D mammography
- Bone density scan (DEXA)
Insurance Types Accepted
- Northern Nevada Health Network (terminated June 1, 2021)
- Health Plan of Nevada* (terminated June 1, 2021)
- U.A. Local 350 Health, Welfare & Vacation Trust Fund (Plumbers/Pipefitters)
- TriWest - Veterans Affairs Community Care Network
- Anthem Pathway
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield*
- Anthem - Medicaid HMO
- Senior Care Plus
- Nevada Health Care Inc.
- Custom Ink Group Health Plan
- Electrical Workers Health & Welfare Plan for Northern Nevada
- Northern Nevada Operating Engineers Health & Welfare Trust Fund
- TRICARE - Health Net Federal Services
- Northern Nevada Laborers Health & Welfare Trust Fund
- Hometown Health
- Health Plan of Nevada - Medicaid HMO
- United HealthCare*
- SilverSummit Healthplan - Medicaid HMO