Located inside the west entrance of Renown Rehabilitation Hospital, Renown Medical Group - Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation provides follow-up care for brain injury, stroke, spinal cord injury, amputation or neurodegenerative diseases, such as dementia or Parkinson's Disease.
Our care team partners with patients to help improve their function, quality of life and prevent other medical complications that may arise.
Conditions and Injuries We Treat:
- Medical management of spasticity
- Neurodegenerative diseases
- Neuropathic pain
- Equipment management including prosthetics and orthotics
- Traumatic brain injury
- Non-traumatic brain injury (including stroke)
- Traumatic or non-traumatic spinal cord injury
Specialties & Services
- Physical Therapy