Building More Ways to Care for YouGood health and healthcare are integral to personal and community growth and vitality. As northern Nevada’s healthcare leader, Renown Health is thoughtfully and innovatively growing to meet the evolving needs of our service areas. Designed for and by patients, visitors and team members, these spaces will showcase the latest technology, enhance patient safety and improve the hospital experience. This includes more private rooms, flexible areas with room for growth, and healthy, sustainable buildings and interiors.
Important Parking & Entrance/Exit Information During ConstructionPatients and visitors are reminded that the entrance to Renown South Meadows Medical Center off Double R Blvd (across from Dutch Bros Coffee) is now part of an active construction zone and is no longer available as an entrance to the medical center.
We thank you for your patience and understanding as we continue to expand the ways Renown Health provides care for our community!
Click here to view our South Meadows locations with additional information such as phone numbers, hours and Google Maps directions.
Renown Regional Medical Center
Renown Regional Tahoe Tower Build Out & Renovation
- The Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) on Tahoe 5, increasing capacity from 39 current to 49 bassinets
- The Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) on Tahoe 5, increasing capacity from 11 to 16 private patient and family rooms
- A new surgical trauma Intensive Care Unit (ICU) on Tahoe 9, increasing capacity to 34 private patient rooms
Central Utility Plant at Renown Regional
- New Central Utility Plant (CUP) will house Renown Regional’s boilers and electrical distribution as well as backup power systems for the campus.
- Click here for live camera feed of CUP construction
Renown South Meadows Medical Center
Improvements to existing spaces and construction of new building
- A new 121,000 square foot Specialty Care Center
- Upgrades to our lobby and public spaces at the existing medical center
- Improvements to floors 1 and 2 with private patient/family rooms
- Expansion of surgical minor procedures rooms, operating room enhancements and technology integration
- Improvement in lighting, with dimmable options for patient room areas, LED/sustainable improvements
- Improvements, upgrades and new services including imaging, a surgical pre-admission lounge and expanded physical therapy space
Construction of a new Specialty Care Center
- Three-story building will be directly connected to the existing Medical Center
- Floor 1 will feature kitchen/dining facilities and expanded laboratory and diagnostic services—including Interventional Radiology and a Cardiac Catheterization Lab
- Floor 2 will include a surgery center and expanded sterile processing department
- Floor 3 is still in the development stage
- Additional parking and bicycle racks