A Healthier Community is in the Building
Improvements to Existing Spaces
- Upgrades to our lobby and public spaces at the existing medical center.
- Improvements to floors 1 and 2 with private patient/family rooms.
- Expansion of surgical minor procedures rooms, operating room enhancements and technology integration.
- Improvement in lighting, with dimmable options for patient room areas, LED/sustainable improvements.
- Improvements, upgrades and new services including imaging, a surgical pre-admission lounge and expanded physical therapy space.
Photo of renovated patient room on level 1 at existing Renown South Meadows Medical Center.
Construction of a new Specialty Care CenterConstruction teams broke ground for a new 121,000 square foot medical center in the summer of 2022 and celebrated with a monumental groundbreaking event. Three-story building will be directly connected to the existing Medical Center and includes:
- Floor 1 will feature kitchen/dining facilities and expanded laboratory and diagnostic services—including Interventional Radiology and a Cardiac Catheterization Lab.
- Floor 2 will include a surgery center and expanded sterile processing department.
- Floor 3 is still in the development stage.
- Additional parking and bicycle racks.
Specialty Care Center Groundbreaking Event
Renown Health's Specialty Care Center at South Meadows
Important Parking & Entrance/Exit Information During Construction
Patients and visitors are reminded that the entrance to Renown South Meadows Medical Center off Double R Blvd (across from Dutch Bros Coffee) is now part of an active construction zone and is no longer available as an entrance to the medical center.