A Healthier Community is in the Building
Improvements to Existing Spaces
- Upgrades to our lobby and public spaces at the existing medical center.
- Improvements to floors 1 and 2 with private patient/family rooms.
- Expansion of surgical minor procedures rooms, operating room enhancements and technology integration.
- Improvement in lighting, with dimmable options for patient room areas, LED/sustainable improvements.
- Improvements, upgrades and new services including imaging, a surgical pre-admission lounge and expanded physical therapy space.
Photo of renovated patient room on level 1 at existing Renown South Meadows Medical Center.
Construction of a new Specialty Care CenterConstruction teams broke ground for a new 121,000 square foot medical center in the summer of 2022 and celebrated with a monumental groundbreaking event. Three-story building will be directly connected to the existing Medical Center and includes:
- Floor 1 will feature kitchen/dining facilities and expanded laboratory and diagnostic services—including Interventional Radiology and a Cardiac Catheterization Lab.
- Floor 2 will include a surgery center and expanded sterile processing department.
- Floor 3 is still in the development stage.
- Additional parking and bicycle racks.
Specialty Care Center Groundbreaking Event
Renown Health's Specialty Care Center at South Meadows
Important Parking & Entrance/Exit Information During ConstructionPatients and visitors are reminded that the entrance to Renown South Meadows Medical Center off Double R Blvd (across from Dutch Bros Coffee) is now part of an active construction zone and is no longer available as an entrance to the medical center.
We thank you for your patience and understanding as we continue to expand the ways Renown Health provides care for our community!
View our South Meadows locations with additional information such as phone numbers, hours and Google Maps directions.