Grilled Lemon Salmon Kebabs
June 29, 2022
Salmon is a highly nutritious fish loaded with heart-healthy fats. A 3-ounce portion of salmon contains between 700–1,800 milligrams of omega-3 fatty acid.
Research indicates that diets rich in omega-3 fatty acids can reduce inflammation and heart disease risk. Because salmon can be a strong flavor, lemon helps balance and bring a light citrus taste. In contrast, dill adds a slightly green, fresh note to this entrée.
So, if you’re looking for a quick and wholesome meal, try this grilled lemon salmon kebabs recipe—ready in just 20 minutes!
Grilled Lemony Salmon Kebabs
- Course: Dinner, Guilt-Free, Heart Health
- Cuisine: American
- Servings 4
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Cook Time 20 minutes
- 1 pound salmon fillets preferably wild, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 3 lemons sliced
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil for brushing
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 sprigs torn fresh dill for garnish
- Heat grill to high. Skewer salmon and lemon slices, then brush with olive oil and season all over with salt and pepper.
- Grill skewers until salmon is cooked through, turning once, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Garnish with dill and serve.
- Note: To prevent wooden or bamboo skewers from burning, soak them in warm water for 10 to 30 minutes prior to threading and grilling.