All women have different postpartum and recovery experiences after giving birth. This 2-hour class helps prepare mom and partner on what to expect after birth and the weeks to follow, and is offered every other month and is open to mothers and their partners.
A few topics discussed in this class are:
- Postpartum care in the hospital
- Changes after birth
- Caring for yourself during postpartum
- The difference between postpartum blues and postpartum depression
- Mother’s warning signs
- Adjustments once you get home
- The new father or partner
If this class is sold out and you need to take a class please email Chris.Marlo@Renown.org or leave a message at 775-982-4352.