Your First Point of ContactNurse Navigators work with patients to make a difficult time more manageable and less frightening for you and your loved ones – serving as a single point of contact to help you:
- Coordinate appointments, screenings and treatments
- Communicate with your primary care doctors and specialists
- Understand the cancer diagnosis and medical terms
- Manage financial issues related to care
- Learn about clinical trial information
- Find community resources, support groups and complementary therapies
- No fee or referral is needed
Contact a Nurse Navigator
Georganna Reynolds, RN
Georganna is a Cancer Nurse Navigator, and realizes that hearing the words "you have cancer" is complex and overwhelming. So she stays in close contact with her patients to help them navigate their treatment options and answer all questions or concerns.Nurse Navigators
Cancer Related News
Colorectal cancer is the second-deadliest cancer in the United States – largely because it goes undiagnosed. Dr. Christi Matteoni, Division Chief of Gastroenterology at Renown Health, discusses the symptoms and key screenings used to detect
There are a lot of impressive titles you can use to describe Stephanie Kruse: entrepreneur, marketer, philanthropist, leader, adventurer, nurse. And now with her planned gift to the Renown Health Nursing Excellence Endowment, she can add on...
Katherine Bunker, Physical Therapist and Certified Lymphedema Therapist (PT, DPT, CLT) at Renown, discusses how patients can manage lymphedema with changes to daily routines along with diet and exercise.
Lymphedema is a condition that affec