Ways to Schedule Your Virtual VisitRenown providers offer virtual visits for some appointment types, including primary care, specialty care, and urgent care – allowing you to see your provider from the comfort of your home.
Login to MyChart to schedule a virtual urgent care visit. Click on the "Talk to a doctor" video icon within the MyChart portal to get started!
Providers are available via video chat during the specified times:
- Monday through Friday: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Primary and Specialty Care
Please call 775-982-5000 to request a visit with your provider.
Many pediatric appointments are also available through virtual visits.
Please call 775-982-5000 to request a visit with your child’s established provider.
You will also need to activate MyChart Proxy to access your child’s health information within MyChart. Sign in to MyChart to request this access using these instructions.
New To MyChart?
Learn out more about signing up for an account
Need MyChart Assistance?
Scheduling & Appointments
Appropriate for Virtual Urgent Care
- Common cold and cough symptoms
- Muscular, tendon or joint pains not caused by injury
- Allergy or sinus symptoms
- Pink eye (no trauma or something in the eye)
- Urinary discomfort
- Diarrhea without vomiting
- Rashes or skin sores
- Nail problems
- Screening examination for sexually transmitted illness (without symptoms)
- Medication refills (not controlled substances)
Not Appropriate for Virtual Visits
- Shortness of breath
- Chest pain
- Abdominal pain
- Numbness or weakness of any location that is new
- Traumatic injuries (including eye)
- Severe pain of any other location
- Dizziness or confusion
- Bleeding from any location
- High fever (any age)
- Persistent vomiting
- Loss of vision
- Ear pain
- Substance abuse or psychiatric problems
Although coined the most wonderful time of the year, the holiday season can unfortunately bring with it injuries and illness. Woke up on Christmas morning with the gift of a sore throat and fever? Sliced your finger carving the delicious...
Renown Health has always been on the frontlines of technological advancement, and that innovation remained unwavering during the COVID-19 pandemic. Our telehealth teams heeded the call to provide home monitoring for our patients,...
Virtual visits are basically secure, video conferencing visits with your health provider. Of course if you are sick, you want to avoid going outside of your house. With Renown Health’s virtual visit program, you can now see a provider from...