Diabetic Foot Care
We specialize in diabetic foot care and education to help patients and their families adjust to a healthy and active lifestyle. Services include:
- Nail care
- Diabetic foot wound care
- Comprehensive foot assessment to identify risks for skin breakdown
- Assistance with shoe inserts
- Education and tips to care for feet
We are the only location in the region to offer complete ostomy services, including education for patients with ostomies and fistulas.
To improve quality of life for ostomy patients, our team offers assistance with the following:
- Pre-surgical markings
- Selection and fitting of medical bags for fecal containment
- Prevention and treatment of skin problems related to having an ostomy
- Purchase of medical supplies
- Supportive care coordination
- Post-surgery ostomy care
According to the Global Sepsis Alliance , 1 in 5 deaths worldwide are associated with sepsis. If not recognized early and treated promptly, sepsis is the final common pathway to death from most infectious diseases worldwide, including...
Watch what happens when a family’s matriarch finds out she has to have heart valve replacement surgery. Thanks to supportive cardiac care, she is now back to health and enjoying her extended family with a healthy heart. Marilyn O’Gorman...
To be on the move is a scary concept when you’re recovering from surgery. But did you know getting up and at ’em could be the key to a quicker recovery, post-surgery? Here’s some expert insight from Renown Surgical Services. The team at...