Diabetic Foot Care
We specialize in diabetic foot care and education to help patients and their families adjust to a healthy and active lifestyle. Services include:
- Nail care
- Diabetic foot wound care
- Comprehensive foot assessment to identify risks for skin breakdown
- Assistance with shoe inserts
- Education and tips to care for feet
We are the only location in the region to offer complete ostomy services, including education for patients with ostomies and fistulas.
To improve quality of life for ostomy patients, our team offers assistance with the following:
- Pre-surgical markings
- Selection and fitting of medical bags for fecal containment
- Prevention and treatment of skin problems related to having an ostomy
- Purchase of medical supplies
- Supportive care coordination
- Post-surgery ostomy care
Watch what happens when a family’s matriarch finds out she has to have heart valve replacement surgery. Thanks to...
To be on the move is a scary concept when you’re recovering from surgery. But did you know getting up and at ’em could...