Walk-in x-ray hours at this location are Monday through Sunday, 7:00 am to 7:00 p.m. All other imaging exams are by appointment only.
Conveniently located inside Renown South Meadows Medical Center, Renown Health X-Ray & Imaging – South Meadows provides northern Nevada with the latest technological advances in diagnostic imaging. Board-certified radiologists and highly skilled licensed technologists work collaboratively to provide exceptional x-ray and imaging services.
- CT scans
- X-rays for walk-ins
- Automated whole breast ultrasound
- Nuclear medicine
- D-spect cardiac imaging
Important Parking & Entrance/Exit Information During Construction
Patients and visitors are reminded that the entrance to Renown South Meadows Medical Center off Double R Blvd (across from Dutch Bros Coffee) is now part of an active construction zone and is no longer available as an entrance to the medical center.
Please click here for a map outlining patient and guest parking, as well as safe entrances/exits to our parking lots.
We thank you for your patience and understanding as we continue to expand the ways Renown Health provides care for our community.
Insurance Types Accepted
- Northern Nevada Health Network (terminated June 1, 2021)
- U.A. Local 350 Health, Welfare & Vacation Trust Fund (Plumbers/Pipefitters)
- TriWest - Veterans Affairs Community Care Network
- Anthem Pathway
- Anthem - Medicaid HMO
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield*
- Nevada Health Care Inc.
- Senior Care Plus
- Custom Ink Group Health Plan
- Electrical Workers Health & Welfare Plan for Northern Nevada
- Northern Nevada Operating Engineers Health & Welfare Trust Fund
- TRICARE - Health Net Federal Services
- Northern Nevada Laborers Health & Welfare Trust Fund
- Health Plan of Nevada - Medicaid HMO
- Hometown Health
- United HealthCare*
- SilverSummit Healthplan - Medicaid HMO
Renown Health accepts most insurances. Please note that many insurance networks operate under various names and agreements. Before scheduling your appointment or procedure, the best way to verify your insurance benefits with our providers is to call your insurance company and ask if they will cover the services you require and your patient responsibility fee obligation.