OverviewLocated in Fallon, Nevada, Renown Lab Services – Fallon delivers quick, high-quality results. Patients can schedule an appointment with Renown Lab Services online, on their mobile device or over the phone. Walk-ins are welcome. This location is closed noon - 1 p.m. for lunch.
Self-Pay Lab Tests
Renown Lab Services currently offers a 30% discount on all lab services for those who are uninsured. For a list of current pricing, please visit our Pricing Transparency page for details.
Insurance Types Accepted
- U.A. Local 350 Health, Welfare & Vacation Trust Fund (Plumbers/Pipefitters)
- TriWest - Veterans Affairs Community Care Network
- Anthem Pathway
- Anthem - Medicaid HMO
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield*
- Nevada Health Care Inc.
- Senior Care Plus
- Custom Ink Group Health Plan
- Electrical Workers Health & Welfare Plan for Northern Nevada
- Northern Nevada Operating Engineers Health & Welfare Trust Fund
- TRICARE - Health Net Federal Services
- Northern Nevada Laborers Health & Welfare Trust Fund
- Hometown Health
- United HealthCare*
- SilverSummit Healthplan - Medicaid HMO
View the list of Accepted Insurance Plans here.
Renown Health accepts most insurances. Please note that many insurance networks operate under various names and agreements. Before scheduling your appointment or procedure, the best way to verify your insurance benefits with our providers is to call your insurance company and ask if they will cover the services you require and your patient responsibility fee obligation.