Completing your E-Lessons
Before your start date, how to access your OLA instructions:
You will receive an email titled “Renown Health Pre-Employment Training” from the Employee Experience Specialist. This email will include:
- Your employee ID. Every employee is assigned an employee ID unique to them and is used for identification purposes and logging in to our systems.
- Instructions and Login information for the Online Learning Academy (OLA) where you can complete your pre-employment training and virtual orientation.
- Complete all assignments prior to your start date.
- There are 13 assignments to complete as part of virtual orientation.
- You have additional OLA assignments with a due date of:
- Your start date – these are your Virtual Orientation lessons that must be completed on your first day of employment
- 30-days – these are our routine regulatory/compliance lessons that are specific to your job. Work with your leader to work these into your schedule accordingly.
How to complete your E-Lessons (OLA)
- Online Learning Academy (OLA) Instructions (pdf)
- Instructions for how to access and complete any required online training assigned to you.
- Your password to log into the OLA is hello (all lowercase)
If you will be working remotely, watch the following two videos to gain insight into remote work at Renown.