Renown’s volunteers give so much more than just time and talent – they offer hope while making an unforgettable difference to the people and communities we serve.
- Visiting with patients
- Dropping off books, magazines, playing cards and puzzles to patients and waiting areas
- Providing a warm welcome to visitors and patients at one of our many information desks
- Assisting patients as they leave the hospital
- Delivering mail, messages and flowers to patients and staff
- Assisting with tasks in various departments, including nursing units and the Emergency Room
- Assisting departments with clerical duties
We are now accepting new volunteer applications per the updated visitor restriction policy at Renown.
Unfortunately, the 2021 High School Summer Program is canceled and will resume in 2022.