Renown Children's Hospital is proud to be the only children's hospital in northern Nevada. Whether your child needs to see a pediatrician, get a sports physical or requires emergency care, our children’s care is centered around supporting and nurturing patients and families.
We have pediatricians dedicated to children who have experience recognizing children's illnesses.
They also have knowledge of specific tests and treatments available for young ones to make sure your child gets the best care possible, here in northern Nevada.
Specialties & Services
Insurance Types Accepted
- Northern Nevada Health Network (terminated June 1, 2021)
- Health Plan of Nevada* (terminated June 1, 2021)
- U.A. Local 350 Health, Welfare & Vacation Trust Fund (Plumbers/Pipefitters)
- TriWest - Veterans Affairs Community Care Network
- Anthem Pathway
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield*
- Anthem - Medicaid HMO
- Senior Care Plus
- Nevada Health Care Inc.
- Custom Ink Group Health Plan
- Electrical Workers Health & Welfare Plan for Northern Nevada
- Northern Nevada Operating Engineers Health & Welfare Trust Fund
- TRICARE - Health Net Federal Services
- Northern Nevada Laborers Health & Welfare Trust Fund
- Hometown Health
- Health Plan of Nevada - Medicaid HMO
- United HealthCare*
- SilverSummit Healthplan - Medicaid HMO
* Medicare Advantage not accepted