NOTE: Pediatric primary care visits at Renown Children's – McCabe are by appointment only.
Please check with our Call Center for availability by calling 775-982-5437.
Hours are subject to change during holidays, emergencies and other situations.
We are dedicated to keeping your little ones healthy — in the womb, on the playground and well into their teens. Our board-certified pediatricians, pediatric nurses, medical assistants and friendly administrative staff ensure your child receives the highest quality care. We see children from birth to age 18 for the following pediatric needs:
- Wellness and preventive visits
- Sick visits
- Behavioral health
- Common cold
- Well-baby visits
- Well-child visits
- Vaccinations and immunizations
Specialties & Services
Insurance Types Accepted
- Northern Nevada Health Network (terminated June 1, 2021)
- U.A. Local 350 Health, Welfare & Vacation Trust Fund (Plumbers/Pipefitters)
- TriWest - Veterans Affairs Community Care Network
- Anthem Pathway
- Anthem - Medicaid HMO
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield*
- Nevada Health Care Inc.
- Senior Care Plus
- Custom Ink Group Health Plan
- Electrical Workers Health & Welfare Plan for Northern Nevada
- Northern Nevada Operating Engineers Health & Welfare Trust Fund
- TRICARE - Health Net Federal Services
- Northern Nevada Laborers Health & Welfare Trust Fund
- Health Plan of Nevada - Medicaid HMO
- Hometown Health
- United HealthCare*
- SilverSummit Healthplan - Medicaid HMO
View the list of Accepted Insurance Plans here.
Renown Health accepts most insurances. Please note that many insurance networks operate under various names and agreements. Before scheduling your appointment or procedure, the best way to verify your insurance benefits with our providers is to call your insurance company and ask if they will cover the services you require and your patient responsibility fee obligation.