Located in Quail Corners South, Renown Health X-Ray & Imaging – South McCarran, Operated by Renown Regional Medical Center, provides northern Nevada with the latest technological advances in diagnostic imaging. Board-certified radiologists and highly skilled licensed technologists work collaboratively to provide exceptional x-ray and imaging services, including mammography and whole breast ultrasound.
Additionally, all locations are accredited by the American College of Radiology, meaning they have undergone a rigorous review process to ensure they meet nationally accepted standards.
Note: This location is closed from 12 - 1 pm for lunch.
- CT scans
- X-rays for walk-ins and by appointment
- Automated whole breast ultrasound
- 3D mammography
- Bone density scan (DEXA)
Insurance Types Accepted
- Northern Nevada Health Network (terminated June 1, 2021)
- U.A. Local 350 Health, Welfare & Vacation Trust Fund (Plumbers/Pipefitters)
- TriWest - Veterans Affairs Community Care Network
- Anthem - Medicaid HMO
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield*
- Anthem Pathway
- Nevada Health Care Inc.
- Senior Care Plus
- Custom Ink Group Health Plan
- Electrical Workers Health & Welfare Plan for Northern Nevada
- Northern Nevada Operating Engineers Health & Welfare Trust Fund
- TRICARE - Health Net Federal Services
- Northern Nevada Laborers Health & Welfare Trust Fund
- Health Plan of Nevada - Medicaid HMO
- Hometown Health
- United HealthCare*
- SilverSummit Healthplan - Medicaid HMO
Renown Health accepts most insurances. Please note that many insurance networks operate under various names and agreements. Before scheduling your appointment or procedure, the best way to verify your insurance benefits with our providers is to call your insurance company and ask if they will cover the services you require and your patient responsibility fee obligation.