Recognized Nationally For Quality Care
At Renown South Meadows Medical Center, a hospital located in south Reno, you’ll find the best of both worlds. We're a community hospital offering great surgical and medical services in a nurturing environment.
Renown South Meadows is ranked in the top 1 percent nationwide for quality care based on measures for heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia and surgical care. Come see why patients rate South Meadows in the top echelon of healthcare facilities.
Explore Our Wide Range of Services
Renown South Meadows offers a wide variety of services and resources to help you if you're ill or injured.
- Comprehensive primary care
- X-ray and imaging services
- Lab services
- Heart care
- Rehabilitation services
- Nuclear medicine
- Surgical services
Important Parking & Entrance/Exit Information During Construction
Patients and visitors are reminded that the entrance to Renown South Meadows Medical Center off Double R Blvd (across from Dutch Bros Coffee) is now part of an active construction zone and is no longer available as an entrance to the medical center.
Please click here for a map outlining patient and guest parking, as well as safe entrances/exits to our parking lots.
We thank you for your patience and understanding as we continue to expand the ways Renown Health provides care for our community.
Insurance Types Accepted
- Northern Nevada Health Network (terminated June 1, 2021)
- U.A. Local 350 Health, Welfare & Vacation Trust Fund (Plumbers/Pipefitters)
- TriWest - Veterans Affairs Community Care Network
- Anthem Pathway
- Anthem - Medicaid HMO
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield*
- Nevada Health Care Inc.
- Senior Care Plus
- Custom Ink Group Health Plan
- Electrical Workers Health & Welfare Plan for Northern Nevada
- Northern Nevada Operating Engineers Health & Welfare Trust Fund
- TRICARE - Health Net Federal Services
- Northern Nevada Laborers Health & Welfare Trust Fund
- Health Plan of Nevada - Medicaid HMO
- Hometown Health
- United HealthCare*
- SilverSummit Healthplan - Medicaid HMO
* Medicare Advantage not accepted