Renown Health accepts most insurances. Please note, many insurance networks operate under a variety of names and agreements. Before scheduling your appointment or procedure, the best way to verify your insurance benefits with our providers is to call your insurance company and ask if the services you require will be covered and what your patient responsibility fee will be.
Attention University Health Patients: Renown Health will continue to accept your current insurance. For a list of accepted insurance providers please visit med.unr.edu/insurance.
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Anthem - Medicaid HMO
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield*
- Anthem Pathway
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Custom Ink Group Health Plan
- Electrical Workers Health & Welfare Plan for Northern Nevada
- Health Plan of Nevada*,**
- Health Plan of Nevada - Medicaid HMO
- Hometown Health
- Nevada Health Care Inc.
- Northern Nevada Health Network**
- Northern Nevada Laborers Health & Welfare Trust Fund
- Northern Nevada Operating Engineers Health & Welfare Trust Fund
- Senior Care Plus
- SilverSummit Healthplan - Medicaid HMO
- TRICARE - Health Net Federal Services
- TriWest - Veterans Affairs Community Care Network
- U.A. Local 350 Health, Welfare & Vacation Trust Fund
- United HealthCare*
*Medicare Advantage not accepted.
**Terminated June 1, 2021
Last updated: Wednesday, September 1, 2021.