Renown Health is prepared with new processes and procedures to ensure safety and convenience for your healthcare needs. If you haven’t been able to come in and see us, welcome back! Here’s how we’re here for you.
In response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Renown is taking extra precautions to ensure a safe environment for your healthcare needs. We are committed to fight the good fight and continue to provide exceptional care that you, your family and our community can rely on – now more than ever.
Our Fight for Clean Care Areas
Renown Health provides a clean and safe environment 365 days of the year, 24 hours a day. Alongside regular sanitation practices, we are dedicated to protecting patients from infectious disease while providing care.
- The 168 members of our environmental services team continue to perform extensive disinfecting measures throughout the day.
- Extra cleaning and disinfection measures are used in all high-touch, public surfaces.
- A new electrostatic cleaning system is used to clean our emergency rooms, our deployable medical facility, employee dressing rooms and break areas, X-ray machines and more.
- Our four germ-zapping robots are working around the clock to eliminate contagious superbugs in operating rooms and certain patient rooms.
Our Fight for Safe Interactions
- Respiratory illness screenings are in place for everyone, including employees and patients. Any care provider or staff member with a fever, cough, and difficulty breathing or severe respiratory illness is not on a Renown campus.
- While at Renown, everyone is asked to wear a face mask. Patients may bring their own mask or may opt to wear one supplied by Renown.
- All visitors are required to bring their own masks.
- All care team members wear surgical masks and protective eye wear, as well as other necessary personal protective equipment (PPE), at all times when caring for patients.
- Six-foot social distances have been established in public areas such as waiting rooms, elevators and cafeteria.
- When you come in for an appointment, you may be asked to wait in your car to prevent time spent in waiting rooms.
- Hand sanitizer is available to everyone when they enter a Renown location.
Our Fight for Your Health
- We recently resumed many elective medical and surgical procedures. Please call your provider or 775-982-5000 to discuss rescheduling.
- Renown providers are offering same-day virtual visits for primary, specialty and urgent care, as well as some therapy appointments.
- Our Emergency Rooms are available 24/7 and provide a safe environment for emergency care.